Life is so cool

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Interview.

Kim : Let me ask you.
Choi : Sure, if I can.
Kim : What year were you born?
Choi : You know that, I was born in Seoul on January 2, 1976.
Kim : Let me know about your family members?
Choi : There are 6 people in my family: my dad, mom, two sister, brother and myself.
Kim : What is your hobby?^^
Choi : My hobby is listening to music.
Kim : What kind of music do you like?
Choi : Classical music's my favorite, but I like most kinds of music.
Kim : What's your favorite kind of movie?
Choi : I like to Korean films.
Kim : What is horror movie?
Choi : Oh~ terrible!!! horror movie is hair-raising.
Kim : How is your flame?
Choi : I broke up with him, a month ago.
Kim : Oh, that's too bad.
Kim : Why did you break up with him?
Choi : um.. something strange in him. so…^^ anyway I'm fine.
Kim : Cheer up. Jini!!!
What is your dream?
Choi : They say "She just won the lottery!"
Kim : giggle giggle..
Choi : giggle giggle^^
Kim : How was interview?
Choi : It was very good.
Kim : Let's meet more often.
Choi : Sure, I'll be glad to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home