Life is so cool

Monday, October 03, 2005

Chat.4

이지현 님의 말 :
Hi~~
김경희 님의 말 :
Hi~
이지현 님의 말 :
^^ I was waitin you woud come in
김경희 님의 말 :
Oh, really? I was not attendance for nate.
김경희 님의 말 :
kkkkkk
김경희 님의 말 :
sorry. anyway we are first talking.
이지현 님의 말 :
didn`t u raise late today?
이지현 님의 말 :
Today is holiday
이지현 님의 말 :
I get up now.ㅎㅎㅎ
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes, me too.
이지현 님의 말 :
got uo
이지현 님의 말 :
What will u do today?
김경희 님의 말 :
Well. nothing. but I have too many homework.
이지현 님의 말 :
really.. What a pity
김경희 님의 말 :
right.
이지현 님의 말 :
I`m taking only this class
이지현 님의 말 :
hahahaha
김경희 님의 말 :
I'll meet my friend after I finish homeworks.
이지현 님의 말 :
I envy U
이지현 님의 말 :
I have a lot oh work too
이지현 님의 말 :
a lot of
이지현 님의 말 :
works
김경희 님의 말 :
right. We have many works.
이지현 님의 말 :
^^
이지현 님의 말 :
Did U see Charlie and the chocolate factory?
김경희 님의 말 :
No, not yet. I want to see the movie.
김경희 님의 말 :
about you?
이지현 님의 말 :
My friend said that movie was so bored
이지현 님의 말 :
but I didn`t
이지현 님의 말 :
.
이지현 님의 말 :
Actually I like fantasy movie very much.
김경희 님의 말 :
So do I.^^
김경희 님의 말 :
I likes anymation.
이지현 님의 말 :
Ah~~~
김경희 님의 말 :
and all kinds of movies.
이지현 님의 말 :
I hate horror movie.
이지현 님의 말 :
really really hate.
김경희 님의 말 :
I like horror movie, but I don't see the movie.
이지현 님의 말 :
What does that mean?
김경희 님의 말 :
I like horror movie, I want to see the movie.
이지현 님의 말 :
yep
김경희 님의 말 :
but, It was really scared.
김경희 님의 말 :
kkkkkkkkk
이지현 님의 말 :
right! So do I.
김경희 님의 말 :
hahaha~
이지현 님의 말 :
Did U see any latest movies?
김경희 님의 말 :
Lastly movie was "Welcome to Dongmakgol"
김경희 님의 말 :
Do you saw the movie?
이지현 님의 말 :
I heard that movies was really impressing.
이지현 님의 말 :
nop. not yet.
이지현 님의 말 :
I don`t like a main character( woman)of that movie.
김경희 님의 말 :
right. that was impressed. funny and sad.
김경희 님의 말 :
Kanghaejung?
이지현 님의 말 :
Right.I have a preconcept about her .So I didn`t see .
이지현 님의 말 :
I was surprised when I heard that movie was interesting.
이지현 님의 말 :
However I will see^^.
김경희 님의 말 :
may appeal to you. I recommand movie.
김경희 님의 말 :
^^
김경희 님의 말 :
maybe appeal to you.
이지현 님의 말 :
Sure. I want U to go ahead.
이지현 님의 말 :
Ah~~~
김경희 님의 말 :
Do you have works.
김경희 님의 말 :
?
이지현 님의 말 :
U mean U recomand this movie..
김경희 님의 말 :
No. I mean Do you have a job?
이지현 님의 말 :
Yep..I`ll see. Many friends actually recommanded.
이지현 님의 말 :
no~~
김경희 님의 말 :
I see.
이지현 님의 말 :
I don`t have a job.
이지현 님의 말 :
^^
이지현 님의 말 :
Lately I prepare to graduate.
이지현 님의 말 :
Do U have a job?
김경희 님의 말 :
What year are you in? junior?
이지현 님의 말 :
I`m senior.
김경희 님의 말 :
We are same. hahaha~
김경희 님의 말 :
sorry. I mistakes.
김경희 님의 말 :
ㅠ.ㅠ
이지현 님의 말 :
^^
김경희 님의 말 :
I am a sophomore.
이지현 님의 말 :
What will U do after graduation?
김경희 님의 말 :
um....
김경희 님의 말 :
Nothing in particular.
김경희 님의 말 :
My purpose is graduation.
김경희 님의 말 :
you?
이지현 님의 말 :
I will go to work.
이지현 님의 말 :
So I study several subjects.
이지현 님의 말 :
ㅠㅠ
이지현 님의 말 :
I think time is up.... rhight.......
김경희 님의 말 :
you mean time's fast?
이지현 님의 말 :
nop
이지현 님의 말 :
We can leave this room.
이지현 님의 말 :
We talked for 30 minutes ^^.
이지현 님의 말 :
aren`t u?
김경희 님의 말 :
Ah. I see. I think so.
이지현 님의 말 :
yep..
이지현 님의 말 :
I want U will ahve a nice holiday..
이지현 님의 말 :
have
김경희 님의 말 :
You too. nice talking to jihyun.
이지현 님의 말 :
me too...
이지현 님의 말 :
See U on Tuseday ..
김경희 님의 말 :
bye~
이지현 님의 말 :
bye~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home