Chatting14
전수민 님의 말 :
how are you today?
김경희 님의 말 :
Good~
김경희 님의 말 :
about yours?
전수민 님의 말 :
so so
전수민 님의 말 :
the weather is not good
전수민 님의 말 :
it's cloudy.
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes, I like this weather.
전수민 님의 말 :
oh, really?
전수민 님의 말 :
why?
김경희 님의 말 :
I don't know, just feel good.
전수민 님의 말 :
um...i see.
전수민 님의 말 :
it's little bit cold.
전수민 님의 말 :
i think..
김경희 님의 말 :
but, I have a stiff shoulder.
김경희 님의 말 :
when cloudy.
전수민 님의 말 :
oh, yes, we are old.
전수민 님의 말 :
we are almost middle age.
전수민 님의 말 :
got~
이선화 님의 말 :
I wear sleeveless.
전수민 님의 말 :
god~
이선화 님의 말 :
I'm young girl?
김경희 님의 말 :
Again?
이선화 님의 말 :
no....
이선화 님의 말 :
I'm very cold.
전수민 님의 말 :
yes, me too.
전수민 님의 말 :
all window are open now.
이선화 님의 말 :
I now regret.
전수민 님의 말 :
why?
이선화 님의 말 :
I wear sleeveless but I'm cold now.
전수민 님의 말 :
yes, you need cardigan.
이선화 님의 말 :
I hear forecast says it will be fine.
이선화 님의 말 :
It will be hot in the afternoon.
전수민 님의 말 :
oh, good news~
it's friday, and i feel good!
이선화 님의 말 :
yes
이선화 님의 말 :
but I'm very busy.
전수민 님의 말 :
i like friday, because the tough thursday is over.
이선화 님의 말 :
My eyes was very swollen.
이선화 님의 말 :
I can't open my eyes in the morning.
김경희 님의 말 :
Sorry. I went to the bathroom.
전수민 님의 말 :
^^
김경희 님의 말 :
Sun? what the matter?
김경희 님의 말 :
swollen?
이선화 님의 말 :
I suprised at my face in the mirror.
전수민 님의 말 :
yesterday, i ate 라면 at midnight.
김경희 님의 말 :
hahaha
이선화 님의 말 :
no...maybe I'm very tired.
전수민 님의 말 :
yes, it's difficulty week.
이선화 님의 말 :
or mosquitoes?
김경희 님의 말 :
right.
전수민 님의 말 :
mosquito...^^
전수민 님의 말 :
i hate that.
이선화 님의 말 :
me too
전수민 님의 말 :
i think that name is too long.
김경희 님의 말 :
right.
전수민 님의 말 :
in korean, just two words, but english name is too long.
김경희 님의 말 :
right. that is nothing.
이선화 님의 말 :
my eyes don't have much blood because a mosquito.
전수민 님의 말 :
and..i think pronunciation is little bit similar.
전수민 님의 말 :
moki...and mosquito...
김경희 님의 말 :
We fix it.
김경희 님의 말 :
mogi.
전수민 님의 말 :
oh..right.
이선화 님의 말 :
Kung-hee slew the mosquito last night.
전수민 님의 말 :
sun, maybe because your eyes are big.
이선화 님의 말 :
kkkk
김경희 님의 말 :
I'm fine.
김경희 님의 말 :
but, I have a headache.
전수민 님의 말 :
why?
전수민 님의 말 :
becuase mosquito?
전수민 님의 말 :
^^
김경희 님의 말 :
because, 모기약.
전수민 님의 말 :
hahahah
김경희 님의 말 :
hahahahahah
전수민 님의 말 :
it kill you, not mosquito.
이선화 님의 말 :
I have swollen eyes but my eyes getting small.
김경희 님의 말 :
it kill me.
전수민 님의 말 :
make up!
전수민 님의 말 :
heavy make up on your eyes~ ^^
이선화 님의 말 :
^^
이선화 님의 말 :
spit?
김경희 님의 말 :
like kimera.
전수민 님의 말 :
like model!
김경희 님의 말 :
like Indian.
이선화 님의 말 :
spit is a good remedy.
전수민 님의 말 :
what is spit.
이선화 님의 말 :
침
이선화 님의 말 :
kkkkk
김경희 님의 말 :
I see.^^;;
이선화 님의 말 :
anyway....we have to decide about our trip.
김경희 님의 말 :
right.
전수민 님의 말 :
yes.
김경희 님의 말 :
How about the Saipan.
이선화 님의 말 :
o.k
전수민 님의 말 :
yesterday i heard mihyun and her friend are going to trip as finish as the final test.
김경희 님의 말 :
Oh...
이선화 님의 말 :
ah..
전수민 님의 말 :
her friend's members are hyun a,
이선화 님의 말 :
um...
이선화 님의 말 :
where?
전수민 님의 말 :
what is her name? she who cried yesterday.
김경희 님의 말 :
Yeason?
이선화 님의 말 :
right
전수민 님의 말 :
yes!
전수민 님의 말 :
and ....i don't remember the other person.
전수민 님의 말 :
anyway, they don't choose the place.
김경희 님의 말 :
Maybe Haeran and so on...
전수민 님의 말 :
yes, maybe.
이선화 님의 말 :
ah...팥빙수?
이선화 님의 말 :
kkkkk
전수민 님의 말 :
they choose bowling class in friday.
김경희 님의 말 :
fished final test?
전수민 님의 말 :
yes.
김경희 님의 말 :
like us.
전수민 님의 말 :
i hope that song hee come with us.
김경희 님의 말 :
what you mean?
김경희 님의 말 :
health? friendship?
전수민 님의 말 :
i mean that i think it is good to go abroad with all together.
김경희 님의 말 :
I see. I think so. I hope.
이선화 님의 말 :
I want travel with another member.
전수민 님의 말 :
why?
이선화 님의 말 :
3 members
전수민 님의 말 :
don't worry!
it's is not bad.
이선화 님의 말 :
you and kung-hee so fast.
전수민 님의 말 :
ha ha~
이선화 님의 말 :
last year,,,,
이선화 님의 말 :
I remember
전수민 님의 말 :
hey, so i told you many time. you need skate borad.
김경희 님의 말 :
maybe you had got very much in shock.
이선화 님의 말 :
kkk
김경희 님의 말 :
Above all, I have no clothes.
전수민 님의 말 :
kk.
전수민 님의 말 :
nude~
전수민 님의 말 :
good
김경희 님의 말 :
you too?
이선화 님의 말 :
I want to buy
전수민 님의 말 :
oh, then...let's go shopping together sometime.
이선화 님의 말 :
sexually clothes~
김경희 님의 말 :
before the trip. hahaha
김경희 님의 말 :
Today, we decided it.
전수민 님의 말 :
yes! of couse!
전수민 님의 말 :
course
전수민 님의 말 :
please make sure your mind.
이선화 님의 말 :
yes
전수민 님의 말 :
if you want i will make a reservation.
이선화 님의 말 :
I'll decide later.
이선화 님의 말 :
I'm very busy..^^;
전수민 님의 말 :
then, what time do you like?
이선화 님의 말 :
um..
전수민 님의 말 :
after lunch?
이선화 님의 말 :
um..yes
전수민 님의 말 :
how about kyoung hee?
김경희 님의 말 :
That's fine.
전수민 님의 말 :
good
이선화 님의 말 :
o.k
전수민 님의 말 :
oh, by the way
김경희 님의 말 :
see you soon.
이선화 님의 말 :
yes
이선화 님의 말 :
see you later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home