Chatting7
김경희 님의 말 :
Hi~ soo min.
김경희 님의 말 :
How's the time?
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
good
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
did you have lunch?
김경희 님의 말 :
sure. I ate the 된장찌개.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
un..good
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
l like that.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
and i can cook that food.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
how about you?
김경희 님의 말 :
me too.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
ya~ it's so easy to make it.
김경희 님의 말 :
It is not likely always.^^
김경희 님의 말 :
Anyway, Have you read the "Alive"?
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
i have looked over it
김경희 님의 말 :
I browsed through the it.
김경희 님의 말 :
It is really interesting.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
our guess is right.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
there is accident.
김경희 님의 말 :
right.
김경희 님의 말 :
happend earthquake.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
ha ha
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
earthquake
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
얼쓰꽥
김경희 님의 말 :
I remember word. ha ha
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
ya!
김경희 님의 말 :
꽥!!
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
i think so that the stroy is interesting.
김경희 님의 말 :
I agree thinking about you.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
i think that the story is interesting, too.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
yes.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
do you know that the writher is chinee?
김경희 님의 말 :
sorry?
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
the writer is chinee.
김경희 님의 말 :
Oh, I see.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
at first, i think the background is not east.
김경희 님의 말 :
The earthquake changed his lives.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
i thought the hero of the novel is western.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
right.
김경희 님의 말 :
What his nationality? I mean Author.
김경희 님의 말 :
Chinee.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
yes, chinee.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
the story is little bit sort.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
the story is little bit short.
김경희 님의 말 :
ha ha, yes, I spite of the story is interesting.
김경희 님의 말 :
In
김경희 님의 말 :
I feel he(Guhan) looks miserable.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
the culture in that story is so strange.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
yes, right.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
the woman, shan is too.
김경희 님의 말 :
The story is tragic.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
yes.
김경희 님의 말 :
I think he is a writer of tragedies.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
and the end is unique.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
there is no correct answer.
김경희 님의 말 :
right.
김경희 님의 말 :
Personally, I like this novels.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
what would you do in his shoes?
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
i mean if you is Guhan.
김경희 님의 말 :
Well, let me sleep on it.
김경희 님의 말 :
um....
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
go back your family, or leave?
김경희 님의 말 :
Maybe like the novel, I'm not arrived at a conclusion.
김경희 님의 말 :
about you?
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
i think that i need to read the story again.
김경희 님의 말 :
me too. I have not time enough for reading.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
yes. right
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
anyway, we have time to read this weekend.
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
let's talk about that again later.
김경희 님의 말 :
OK, Sounds great.
김경희 님의 말 :
See you later. my lovely friend.
김경희 님의 말 :
ha ha ha
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
ok! seeya!!!!
전수민 ( 전수민 ) 님의 말 :
bye~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home