Chatting2
김경희 님의 말 :
Hi~
이선화 님의 말 :
Hi.
김경희 님의 말 :
How is the time?
김경희 님의 말 :
busy?
이선화 님의 말 :
I'm not busy.
김경희 님의 말 :
OK. good.
이선화 님의 말 :
Did you have for lunch?
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes, of course. and you?
이선화 님의 말 :
Yes.
이선화 님의 말 :
Shall we chatting?
이선화 님의 말 :
for homework~
김경희 님의 말 :
OK.
김경희 님의 말 :
What's your favorite food?
이선화 님의 말 :
I like pizza and kimchi jjigae.
김경희 님의 말 :
Oh, I see.
김경희 님의 말 :
Me too.
이선화 님의 말 :
How old are you?
김경희 님의 말 :
As you know I'm 31years old.
이선화 님의 말 :
ha ha
김경희 님의 말 :
It's a terrible!!!^^
이선화 님의 말 :
um... Could you tell me your tall and weight?
김경희 님의 말 :
I am 1.62 meters tall, and my weight is 48 kg.
이선화 님의 말 :
Oh~
이선화 님의 말 :
have a good figure~
김경희 님의 말 :
Oh, thanks.
김경희 님의 말 :
Who's your best friend? tell me about 3people name.
이선화 님의 말 :
Um...Chon su min, Cho yun jin, and you~
이선화 님의 말 :
What's your job?
김경희 님의 말 :
I'm company person.
이선화 님의 말 :
Ah~
이선화 님의 말 :
When do you start your work?
김경희 님의 말 :
At 9:00.
김경희 님의 말 :
Do you like Jazz?
이선화 님의 말 :
a little.
이선화 님의 말 :
I like dance music more than jazz.
이선화 님의 말 :
When do you finish your work?
김경희 님의 말 :
Most at 5:30.
이선화 님의 말 :
Yeah~
이선화 님의 말 :
Where do you live?
김경희 님의 말 :
I live in dobong-dong, Seoul.
이선화 님의 말 :
Dobong-dong?
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes.
이선화 님의 말 :
Near my house~
김경희 님의 말 :
Please come to my home.
이선화 님의 말 :
Yes...thanks.
이선화 님의 말 :
Could you tell me your family?
김경희 님의 말 :
My family is large.
이선화 님의 말 :
Oh~
김경희 님의 말 :
My mother, 3 sisters, sisters husbands,1 brothers, 4 nephews.
이선화 님의 말 :
wawo~
김경희 님의 말 :
^^;;
이선화 님의 말 :
Are your sisters married?
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes, all.
이선화 님의 말 :
Oh~
김경희 님의 말 :
What do you like movie?
김경희 님의 말 :
Korean film? or....
김경희 님의 말 :
Tell me your favorite movie.
이선화 님의 말 :
Um....I like Korean film and foreign film.
이선화 님의 말 :
I saw the movie " 말아톤".
이선화 님의 말 :
I'm impressed by it.
이선화 님의 말 :
Do you like jazz?
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes, of course. I like Jazz.
이선화 님의 말 :
yes~
이선화 님의 말 :
Do you like travelling?
김경희 님의 말 :
You bet. Absolutely.
이선화 님의 말 :
Why do you like a trip?
김경희 님의 말 :
The head comes to be clear, able to meeting new person, and what's important is I love nature.
이선화 님의 말 :
I agree with you.
이선화 님의 말 :
What's your major?
김경희 님의 말 :
My major is English.
이선화 님의 말 :
oh~
김경희 님의 말 :
Sometimes I would like to change my major.
이선화 님의 말 :
hu hu~ me too.
이선화 님의 말 :
English is very difficult.
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes, I think so.
이선화 님의 말 :
Where is your school?
김경희 님의 말 :
My school is located Gongneung-dong, Seoul.
이선화 님의 말 :
How long does it take from school to your home?
이선화 님의 말 :
About 1 hour?
김경희 님의 말 :
I go to school by bus and subway it takes about 50minute.
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes, about 1 hour.
이선화 님의 말 :
Ah~ It's far.
김경희 님의 말 :
That's life.^^;;
이선화 님의 말 :
^^
김경희 님의 말 :
I like jazz musician is "Pet metheny"
김경희 님의 말 :
Do you know Pet metheny?
이선화 님의 말 :
I don'k know him.
이선화 님의 말 :
Is he famous?
김경희 님의 말 :
Yes, I think so.
김경희 님의 말 :
But, they are group.^^
이선화 님의 말 :
ah~
김경희 님의 말 :
You are welcome to borrow my casette tape.
김경희 님의 말 :
If you want.
이선화 님의 말 :
Um..Thank you..
이선화 님의 말 :
I'll tell you when I need.
김경희 님의 말 :
OK.^^
김경희 님의 말 :
Wha't your hobby?
이선화 님의 말 :
um...
이선화 님의 말 :
I like listen to music and to singing.
김경희 님의 말 :
Do you like go to the singing room?
이선화 님의 말 :
hu hu~ yes.
이선화 님의 말 :
I like go to the signing room.
이선화 님의 말 :
Sometimes I want to be a singer.
김경희 님의 말 :
You're so sings like a bird.
김경희 님의 말 :
Very well.
이선화 님의 말 :
^^
이선화 님의 말 :
Did you hear my song?
김경희 님의 말 :
Do you not remember?
이선화 님의 말 :
No, I remember.
이선화 님의 말 :
But I want to comfirm.
김경희 님의 말 :
You're song is sounds great.
이선화 님의 말 :
Confirm.
이선화 님의 말 :
Your singing ability is very good.
이선화 님의 말 :
Hey cuty girl~
이선화 님의 말 :
Now~I've got to do my work.
이선화 님의 말 :
Do you have any question?
김경희 님의 말 :
No. I'm sorry.^^
김경희 님의 말 :
Nice talking to you.
이선화 님의 말 :
Finished chatting?
김경희 님의 말 :
OK.
이선화 님의 말 :
^^
김경희 님의 말 :
Bye~ see you.
이선화 님의 말 :
Bye...
이선화 님의 말 :
Have a nice day.
김경희 님의 말 :
OK. you too.
이선화 님의 말 :
^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home